Amazon has a list of products called Movers and Shakers, which curates items that are ~trending~ in Canada.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful products from the section this week:
1. This four-piece stainless steel cutlery set that will have you feeling like royalty.
2. This pack of 10 hydrating masks for anyone who is obsessed with Korean beauty products.
3. This compact, waterproof video camera that is a must-have to record all your adventures.
4. This baby bottle drying rack that's actually super cute.
5. These magnetic cable clips that will keep your electronics in ~formation~.
6. These waterproof shoe covers that will protect your kicks from rain, mud, and snow.
7. This retro cassette tape bookmark for when you need to ~pause~ in the middle of a chapter.
8. These mirrored cat eye sunglasses that you've been seeing all over Instagram.
9. This collapsible microwave cover that will prevent any sort of a splatter situation.
10. This powerful spiralizer that will make short work of zucchinis, carrots, beets, and more.
Promising reviews: "I've been spiralizing veggies and fruit almost non-stop since I got this nifty device. It's just so much fun! The resulting spirals make wonderful salads and noodles and spiralized fruit toppings on cereal take the monotony out of what used to be a boring breakfast."– Angela N.