Did you know Amazon has a section for products that people keep putting on their wish lists and registries? Well, they do. And Canadians are wishin' for some pretty cool stuff this week.
1. This drawstring domestic bag that can keep everything organized while you travel.
2. This portable water bottle for your dog that will keep them happy and hydrated.
3. This beard apron that can suction right to the mirror, preventing tiny, annoying hairs from getting everywhere.
4. This collapsible colander that doesn't take up valuable kitchen space.
5. This turquoise commuter bike that's as lightweight as it is stylish.
6. This set of platypus tea infusers that will make your next tea party even more adorable.
7. This eye mask with built-in headphones that will help you drift into a deep slumber.
8. This pumpkin spice syrup that you can use to make your own PSL at home.
9. This pack of pastel highlighters that have rave reviews.
10. This spooky silicone ice cube tray that will get you hyped for Halloween.
11. These sweary balloons that will make a great addition to any birthday celebration.
12. This 5-in-1 curling iron set that can tackle almost every hair type.
13. And finally, this Funko Pop figure of Pennywise, because why not?
Note: Prices are in Canadian dollars. Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.