Amazon has a list of products called Movers and Shakers, which curates items that are ~trending~ in Canada.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful products from the section this week:
1. These colourful stickies that will help you tackle your week with military precision.
2. This sequin pillow case that will make you feel like a mermaid.
3. This compact gym bag that has a ventilated shoe compartment to keep your clothes fresh.
4. This mini knife sharpener that will make all your old ones feel new again.
5. This adult board game that's guaranteed to be gross, dirty, and outrageous in a matter of minutes.
6. This set of packing cubes that are just as stylish as they are functional.
7. This 20-piece makeup brush set that looks super fancy but is actually super affordable.
8. This lightweight mini steamer that will attack wrinkles so your clothes look as flawless as you do.
9. These ridiculously sweet ukeleles that are perfect for any beginners.
10. This grass planter that will keep your cat's senses on high alert.
Promising review: "I'm very happy with this and so are my cats! They absolutely love it. The grass grew quickly and with almost no natural light. It blew me away. So far, it's been alive and well for over two weeks. I sprayed it with cat nip to get my cats interested and now they love it. It is also cute and modern-looking. Be aware, the seeds and soil are sold separately!"– Tara Rose
11. This adorable world map decal that will adhere to almost any wall.
12. This eight-foot long beer pong table that folds right up into its own carrying case.
13. This baby teething mitt that will provide soothing relief for your little one.
14. These jars of powdered peanut butter that will add a protein punch to your morning smoothies.
15. This pack of 240 vibrant gel pens that will last you a lifetime.
16. This large drink dispenser that won't dilute your summer sangria.
Promising review: "I LOVE this. It actually pours really well, so you don't have to hold your cup under it forever. It streams out really nicely and there's been no leaks. It's a pretty shape and the stand is tall enough that most glasses fit under so you don't need to put this on the edge of a table."– Christine W.