We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
Did you know Amazon has a section for products that people keep putting on their wish lists and registries? Well, they do. And Canadians are wishin' for some pretty cool stuff this week.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful products from that section this week:
1. This glorious sandwich machine that lets you to make two breakfasts at once ($47.98).
2. This cold-pressed aloe gel that will soothe those late-summer sunburns ($16.95).
3. This cotton racerback bralette that has the perfect cute-to-comfort ratio ($25.74 – $61.98).
4. This adorably spooky ice cube tray that will help you make some chilling drinks ($13).
5. This waterproof daypack that comes in 11 different designs and colours ($35.99).
6. This cute hypoallergenic pet bed that can fit both cats and doggos ($28.99).
7. This minimalistic notebook that's the perfect adventure companion ($13.60).
8. These heat-resistent gloves that will make you feel like you have super powers while barbecuing ($13.99).
9. This rustic-looking coffee holder for bikers who like to stay caffeinated ($22.99).
10. This quick-drying bath pillow that provides the support and comfort all bath-lovers need ($30.24).
11. This precious sticky note dispenser that will add some much-needed cuteness to your desk ($12.99).
12. This mini food processor that will make prepping slightly less terrible ($68.13).
13. These authentic Nintendo VANS that any old-school gamer would die for ($88.48 – $123.46).
14. This creamy milk chocolate spread for when you've overdosed on Nutella ($11.95).
15. And lastly, this hilariously bizarre squirrel feeder that's kind of just a horse mask ($19.94).
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.