100 Campaigns Slogan Sure To Get You Elected
Get your message across with one of these powerful, pro-America messages.
Every strong candidate needs a strong slogan.
Here are dozens of options guaranteed to get you elected!
1. Behold The Gorgeous Fjords Of America
2. USA? More Like USGreat
3. Mourning In America
4. Let's Get Sweaty, America
5. Moving Forward, Slightly
6. Let's Make Canada Our Own
7. America On, Clothes Off
8. Free Cars For Everyone
9. Tippecanoe and Tyler Too 2
10. The Time Is Nigh, Sinners
11. I Swear To God I Will Kill Myself If I Don't Win
12. 54-40oz to Freedom
13. Come Get Some (Freedom)
14. USA = U Stink, America
15. No More Wars!
16. No, More Wars!
17. The Choice Of A New Generation
18. This Time, It's Personal
19. Onward, Upward, And Backward
20. I'd Vote For You If You Were Running
21. Vote For Me And I'll Stop Bugging You, I Swear
22. Hopes, Dreams, And A Whole Lotta' Butts
23. Deport The Poor
24. More America For More Americans
25. Isn't It Time We Had A Big, Fat Slob In The White House?
26. [ANYTHING IN SPANISH]
27. Clean, Clear, And Under Control
28. Don't Talk To Me Until I've Had My Coffee
29.Listen Up, Idiots
30. You're Gonna Like The Way You Vote, I Guarantee It
31. Get Off Me! Get Off Me!
32. Oh, Like You Could Do A Better Job?
33. Look, I Don't Like America Any More Than You Do
34. If Aliens Attack, I Am Ready
35. I Like My America Like I Like My Coffee: Boiling Hot
36. Now That's What I Call A President Vol. 45!
37. Inbox Zero For Everyone
39. Lower Taxes, Higher Taxes? You Tell Me.
40. Taxin' And Relaxin'
41. Dead And Loving It
42. Bringing Us Closer To The Mad Max Future Than Anyone Else
43. The Free Apple Watch Candidate
44. Allergic To Taxes
45. Parental Advisory: Explicit President
46. I. Don't. Read.
47. Sleep. Sleep, My Sweet Children.
48. Say "Ruff Ruff!" To Dog Suffrage
49. Anything Goes
50. Ghosts Are Real
51. The Fantastical, Fabularious, Phantasmagorical Candidate
52. Vote HAM
53. The Time Is Soon-Ish
54. This song will become the anthem of your underground /
You're two floors down getting high in the back room /
If I flooded out your house, do you think you'd make it out /
or would you burn up before the water filled your lungs?
55. I Can't Be Killed
56. Hot Chicks And Rad Tricks
57. Feelin' Slick
58. Keeping America Safe If Possible
59. Close Our Borders And Our Barnes & Nobles
60. Hidin' & Slidin'
61. Keep America Sexy
62. Resistance Is Futile
63. Reality Shows For Everyone
64. Safety. Security. Sassiness.
65. The Kardashian Kandidate
66. In It To Twin It
68. Hunker In Your Bunker
69. I H8 Nerds
70. Give Me That .Gov Email Address
71. More Like "Free-Dumb"
72. Keeping It Real
73. Please Give Me A Chance
74. An America Even You Can Believe In
75. A Promise So Vague No One Could Break It
76. We're Doing Pretty Good, Aren't We?
77. I'm Changing My Name To Thomas Jefferson
78. My Dad Could Beat Up Your Dad
79. Vote For Me, I'll Make Reba VP
80. I'll Just Sit Here Quietly
81. Fuck The Haters
82. Why Not, America?
83. The Party Candidate For A Party Country
84. I'll Drink You Under A Table Of Your Choice
85. Screaming Until I Get What I Want
86. Dance With The Devil In The Pale Moonlight
87. Not The President We Deserve, The President We Need Right Now
88. Less Evil Than I Could Be
89. If I Win, I'll Get A Crazy Face Tattoo
90. Only Running To Impress Girls I Went To High School With
91. Power. Prestige. Passion. Watch Empire, Wednesday Nights On Fox
92. I Just Can't Wait To Be King
93. Vote 4: Me
94. Yes We American
95. For More Years?
96. Don't Not Forget To Vote For Me On Opposite Day!
97. You All Everybody
98. Me? President? Sure, I Guess.
99. Just Crazy Enough To Work
100. Is That Your Final Answer?