3. Munchkins debuted in 1972, but the restaurant didn’t serve bagels until 1996.
10. The company also takes its food VERY seriously. Dunkin’ Donuts’ executive chef Stan Frankenthaler is a three-time James Beard Award nominee (which is sort of like the Oscars for restaurants).
16. When Prince William & Kate Middleton got married, Dunkin’ Donuts offered a limited-edition Royal Wedding Donut.
19. And finally, select Dunkin’ Donuts stayed open while the rest of Boston was on lockdown following the 2013 Marathon bombings — and even offered donuts to cops free of charge!
- Democratic National Committee Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz will step down at the end of the party's convention amid an email controversy.
- Chris Froome has won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴