3. Munchkins debuted in 1972, but the restaurant didn’t serve bagels until 1996.
10. The company also takes its food VERY seriously. Dunkin’ Donuts’ executive chef Stan Frankenthaler is a three-time James Beard Award nominee (which is sort of like the Oscars for restaurants).
16. When Prince William & Kate Middleton got married, Dunkin’ Donuts offered a limited-edition Royal Wedding Donut.
19. And finally, select Dunkin’ Donuts stayed open while the rest of Boston was on lockdown following the 2013 Marathon bombings — and even offered donuts to cops free of charge!
- It's Inauguration Day — Donald Trump will be sworn in as the 45th president of the United States of America at 12 p.m. ET 🇺🇸
- One of the nation's top legal groups is seeking a wide array of records from four federal agencies to challenge Trump's potential business conflicts.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- Gingers rejoice! A redhead emoji may be coming your way soon 🙌