3. Munchkins debuted in 1972, but the restaurant didn’t serve bagels until 1996.
10. The company also takes its food VERY seriously. Dunkin’ Donuts’ executive chef Stan Frankenthaler is a three-time James Beard Award nominee (which is sort of like the Oscars for restaurants).
16. When Prince William & Kate Middleton got married, Dunkin’ Donuts offered a limited-edition Royal Wedding Donut.
19. And finally, select Dunkin’ Donuts stayed open while the rest of Boston was on lockdown following the 2013 Marathon bombings — and even offered donuts to cops free of charge!
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classics including "Twister" and "Titanic."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲