2. Like, Gaga came out in this stunning white ensemble and BROUGHT. THE. HOUSE. DOWN.
3. It was so powerful it legit had Julie Andrews, AKA Maria Von Trapp herself, in TEARS.
4. Strangely enough, people actually seemed SURPRISED that she killed the performance.
8. So if you think Lady Gaga is just some pop star with some crazy outfits, you need to SIT YOUR ASS DOWN and receive an education about what an epic artist she truly is.
9. Let’s start with her voice, because DUH. Have you heard her stripped-down acoustic version of “Edge Of Glory”?
10. How about her Grammys duet with Tony Bennett? It’s obvious that Gaga doesn’t just have a voice for pop… but for jazz and theater.
13. Just check out this ethereal performance from when Gaga was at NYU. It’s clear the talent has ALWAYS been there.
16. So yeah, Gaga knows a thing or two about writing and producing music — she’s churned out tracks for Britney Spears, Fergie, the Pussycat Dolls, and Jennifer Lopez, as well.
She ain’t just some vocalist for hire like some other pop stars out there! NOT NAMING NAMES but you know who you are.
17. But Gaga ALSO is an incredible live performer. Maybe you remember her insane dance moves… sick vocals… and crazy piano skills from her Grammys performance with Sir Elton John?
You probably should watch it. Right NOW.
18. Or what about her fiercely theatrical VMAs performance of “Paparazzi” in 2009 where she DIED ON STAGE???
20. Or “G.U.Y.” which also featured The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills?!?!?
AND IS ALMOST 12 MINUTES LONG.
22. We can also get statistical. Let’s start with her SIX Grammys…
23. … and her 13 MTV VMAs …
27. Basically, if you had a set of eyes and ears and were paying attention to music the past few years, last night’s performance should NOT have been a surprise.
28. So let’s recognize Gaga for what she REALLY is: the baddest, most talented chick in the GAME.
29. All together now: “YAAASS GAGA YAAASS!”
30. We can’t wait to see what you’re gonna do next.
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- An off-duty Los Angeles police officer was caught on cellphone video firing at least one shot during a confrontation with several teens.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- A couple recently celebrated their engagement with a "La La Land" inspired photo shoot, and it's pretty cute 💍📷