6. For most pop stars, Instagram is where you share museum-quality shots of your picture-perfect lifestyle.
11. How about pictures with your man candy? Normally, pop stars like Taylor Swift take “candid” pictures with their hot, shirtless European boyfriends that are perfectly filtered.
They blow you away with how perfect their lives are. Like, where’s MY Scottish hunk who models for Armani on the side?
15. Let’s stay on food pics for a hot second.
16. Here, Nicki Minaj shares some #SPON #CONTENT, hoping to convince you to buy some Myx Moscato. Everything from the pool in the background to the ripeness of the raspberries is TOP-NOTCH and MOUTHWATERING.
Side note: Has anyone in the history of the world ever ACTUALLY had Myx Moscato? I think Nicki just raps about it.
20. How about nature pics? Divas like Mariah Carey normally post FLAWLESS photos like this glamorous beach shot. Everything from the pose to the exotic beach locale induces envy. She looks like a Bond girl on vacation.
How are any of us supposed to attain this lifestyle?
28. SLAY, QUEEN OF INSTAGRAM. SLAY!!!
We are not worthy.
29. Music Week is a week of content that celebrates the awesome classic jams, artists, and music videos you grew up with — as well as future classics. Take a step back in time and check out more great music content here.
- The White House blocked several media outlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by press secretary Sean Spicer.
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.