1. Ladies and gentlemen, it’s officially prom season.
2. You know what that means: Teens across the country are dusting off their tuxes and dresses, and prepping their most creative ways to ask their friends to prom.
3. But just you wait, because straight out of Las Vegas is the best promposal EVER. Like many teens, Anthony Martinez really, really wanted a guy to ask him to prom.
4. Like, really bad! Who can blame him?
5. Anthony’s straight friend Jacob Lescenski saw his friend’s tweets and asked his fellow Desert Oasis High student to prom in the CUTEST way possible.
7. Jacob told NewNowNext why he decided to be the best friend ever:
“I saw Anthony, who is my best friend, tweeting about wanting a date. I then thought about how amazing of a guy he is and that he deserved a date,” he said.
8. The reaction to this epic promposal has been pretty cool:
13. #NailedIt, you guys, and have fun at prom!
14. BuzzFeed has reached out to Jacob and Anthony for comment.
- President Obama has ordered a full review of hacking related to the 2016 election. Officials have alleged Russia used the hacks to interfere with the election.
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- In dream jobs: Everyone loves a guy on YouTube going around London reviewing chicken shops 🍗