1. Ladies and gentlemen, it’s officially prom season.
2. You know what that means: Teens across the country are dusting off their tuxes and dresses, and prepping their most creative ways to ask their friends to prom.
3. But just you wait, because straight out of Las Vegas is the best promposal EVER. Like many teens, Anthony Martinez really, really wanted a guy to ask him to prom.
4. Like, really bad! Who can blame him?
5. Anthony’s straight friend Jacob Lescenski saw his friend’s tweets and asked his fellow Desert Oasis High student to prom in the CUTEST way possible.
7. Jacob told NewNowNext why he decided to be the best friend ever:
“I saw Anthony, who is my best friend, tweeting about wanting a date. I then thought about how amazing of a guy he is and that he deserved a date,” he said.
8. The reaction to this epic promposal has been pretty cool:
13. #NailedIt, you guys, and have fun at prom!
14. BuzzFeed has reached out to Jacob and Anthony for comment.
- The chairman of the National Governors Association, said Trump has promised only criminals will deported and random spot checks won't be conducted.
- The trans sister of a Trump inauguration singer must be allowed to use the restroom that fits her gender ID, a judge ruled.
- The suspect in a Kansas shooting that left an Indian man dead thought he was shooting Iranians, and the FBI is investigating as a possible hate crime.
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝