2. But this isn’t just any regular celebrity feud. Nope, this is one tangled fucking mess that is YEARS in the making, and we’re here to break it down for you, step by step.
3. Let’s start at the beginning — 2008, to be exact. This is when Kanye West started dating Amber Rose.
6. Also during this timeline, model Blac Chyna gave birth to a son, King Cairo, with rapper Tyga in October 2012. The two got engaged a month after their son was born, but then broke things off in summer 2014.
9. But when Tyga and Blac Chyna broke things off, he started seeing Kim’s sister, Kylie Jenner.
11. Important note: Blac Chyna and Amber Rose are *SUPER* close.
12. In February 2015, Amber appeared on Power 105.1’s The Breakfast Club, where, among other topics, she discussed Tyga and Kylie’s relationship:
13. Here’s what she had to say about Kylie and Tyga’s relationship:
“Kylie’s a baby. She needs to go to bed at 7 o’clock and relax. It’s ridiculous. Tyga should be ashamed of himself. That’s how I feel. For sure. He has a beautiful woman and a baby and left that for a 16-year-old who just turned 17.”
21. JUST KIDDING! Days after Amber appeared on The Breakfast Club, Kanye appeared on the same show and discussed his relationship with Amber Rose:
22. During the interview, Kanye had some VERY choice words to say about his ex.
He said it’s “very hard” for a woman to be with a man who’s dated Amber, and that he had to “take 30 showers before I got with Kim.”
During the interview, Kanye ALSO discussed Tyga’s relationship with Kylie (SHE WAS STILL 17 AT THE TIME OF THE INTERVIEW) and said he thought Tyga “got in early” and “[Tyga] was smart.”
31. Things seemed to simmer down for a hot second. Kanye and Kim had their son, Saint, then it was the holidays, and before you knew it, it was a new year. Maybe this whole thing had cooled down, we thought. WE WERE SO WRONG.
33. YUP, that’s Rob Kardashian (Kim and Khloé’s brother and Kylie’s half brother) with his arm wrapped around Blac Chyna. Is she saying what we think she’s saying?
41. It’s also important to note here that Rob has a complex relationship with his family.
He doesn’t appear on the family’s reality show Keeping Up With the Kardashians anymore, he skipped his sister Kim’s wedding to Kanye West, and he also Instagrammed (and deleted) a picture of Kim comparing her to the antagonist of the thriller Gone Girl.
42. Which brings us to today’s events.
58. If all this drama STILL has your head spinning, The Atlantic has a (fairly) solid diagram breaking down who’s dating and/or feuding with whom:
UPDATE: *Billy Mays voice*: BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!
65. While this was happening, Amber Rose made an appearance on the podcast Allegedly With Theo Von & Matthew Cole Weiss. During the appearance, she talked about Kanye, Scott Disick, and Rob & Blac Chyna’s relationship.
During the interview, which you can listen to here, Amber called Kanye “a fucking clown,” while also denying any romantic interest in Disick. She also said there’s a “really, really good vibe” between Blac Chyna and the Kardashian brother, and that the model has been cooking healthy meals for Rob, whose weight has escalated in recent years.
74. It looks like the dust has settled between these crazy kids…FOR NOW.
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱