1. Check if the veggie burger on a restaurant's menu is homemade.
2. Make sure to keep up with your vitamins, especially B-12.
3. Carry hot sauce with you everywhere. You never know when it could totally save a meal.
4. If people give you crap for being a vegetarian, take it with a grain of salt.
5. Keep hummus in your fridge at all times, because you should be putting it in and on everything.
6. Yes, people will remind you of this all the time, but: Make sure to get enough protein.
Nuts, beans, tofu, yogurts, eggs. Ya gotta lock it down.