5. Keep hummus in your fridge at all times, because you should be putting it in and on everything.
Use it as a spread on sandwiches. Use it as a fancy dip at parties. Use it as a not-fancy dip when you’re home alone and need to use up the last of your weird pretzels.
6. Yes, people will remind you of this all the time, but: Make sure to get enough protein.
Nuts, beans, tofu, yogurts, eggs. Ya gotta lock it down.
12. You’ll really want to, but try not to just load up on pasta all the time.
Pasta is both easy to cook at home and find on a menu, but try not to rely on it as an entire food group. Carbs and more carbs don’t make a balanced diet.
Do you have more awesome tips for beginning veg heads? Let us know in the comments!
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Donald Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- West Elm pulled the Peggy Couch from its site after years of scathing customer reviews and complaints of buttons popping off 🙈