1. Yeah, that’s right. Hummus in the morning.
Look at that breakfast tostada. Look at that perfection.
2. Mornings are tough.
Breakfast sandwiches make them better.
3. Because hummus by itself is too damn perfect.
Don’t ignore the hummus’s greatness. Accept it.
4. Hummus and avocados? Humyes. Bravo.
Because everyone needs more avocado in their lives.
5. Look how adorable this spiral wrap is.
Add your own filling to make it vegan, veggie, or meat-tastic.
6. And don’t break tradition. Stick with a falafel.
Wrap it in a pita, use a leaf, or go naked.
7. Do things the Ron Swanson way.
Steak is a yes. Hummus is a yes. This steak and hummus sandwich is a hell yes.
8. Humus in soup formation? Why not?
Garbanzo bean soup. Stop drooling.
9. Too lazy to heat up your soup? No worries.
This mushroom-hummus soup works well hot and cold.
10. Sushi and hummus? Yup.
Use it as a dip, or switch out the rice for hummus to make the perfect sushi roll.
11. Cover salmon’s fishy taste with hummus. You can thank me later.
12. Why use hummus as a dip when you can coat a whole chicken in it?
13. You used to think mashed potatoes were perfect.
You were right, but adding hummus makes them even more perfect.
14. Who needs pasta sauce when you have hummus?
No one. No one needs pasta sauce when you have hummus.
15. Seriously. I just told you to forget the sauce.
Trade in the tomato sauce for some hummus, and you’ll be in heaven.
16. This is called blanket stew.
It’s the perfect comfort food for people who can’t afford blankets, apparently.
17. A trio of hummus-inspired desserts. Oh. My. God.
Cookie dough, carrot cake, and chocolate hummus. Mouth-gasm.