31 Things From Walmart You'll Basically Be Doing Yourself A Favor For Buying
Be sure to thank yourself if you buy yourself any of these.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An Instant Pot sure to become your new go-to kitchen gadget — this thing is a pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, warmer, and sauté-r all in one, so it's here to make your hectic life feel a lot less hectic.
2. A wall mount organizer that'll keep the items that typically clutter your bathroom counters in one convenient place.
3. A headlight restoration kit so you can ensure the safety of yourself and others by driving with clear, working lights. Because it's really dangerous driving with them all fogged up... don't do it!
5. An electric cleansing brush for exfoliating your skin with a cleanser of your choice — this might just become your new favorite gadget, quite possibly ever.
8. A Nintendo Switch Lite kit that comes complete with the popular gaming console and lots of great accessories to enhance your playing experience.
9. A spiced-apple scented candle for anyone who, like me, spends three seasons of the year endlessly daydreaming about the time of year where you can light fall-themed candles and drink pumpkin-flavored beverages.
10. And of course, the game that you may have heard everyone talking about the last few months: Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
11. A KitchenAid stand mixer to further fuel your baking endeavors. Whipping up your ingredients is about to become faster and easier, not to mention this thing is worth the investment, because it's gonna last you for many, many years.
12. A storage bench that doubles as a spot to keep your belongings organized and stowed away, as well as a comfy seat. The possibilities with this are endless.
13. And while you're at it, these storage bins — because there is no such thing as too much storage space and too little clutter.
14. A pretty bakeware set for baking up yummy treats, casseroles, and more. Then, once it's ready, you can use it for serving too!
15. A hot air brush that'll make it super quick and easy to style your hair. Don't believe me? Check out the review below — even a hair stylist swears by this.
17. A watermelon pajama short/tee set. Rumor has it that when Harry Styles wrote the masterpiece of our time that is known as "Watermelon Sugar," he was actually referencing these pajamas.
18. A white velvet sheep ottoman for the cutest piece of storage that you will ever own. No, like, literally, I don't know why you're still reading this, GO ADD THIS TO YOUR CART!! LOOK AT IT!!!
19. A microfiber sheet set perfect for anyone looking to replace their current sheet set or just looking to stock up on more.
20. A breakfast sandwich maker that not only takes the hard work out of having to make all the various elements of a breakfast sandwich separately, but also allows you to customize it however you like. You want bacon and sausage? And extra cheese? Your wish has been granted.
21. A cold brew coffee maker to enjoy a refreshing beverage in the morning without waiting in line at the Starbucks drive-thru.
22. A comfy pair of mesh sneakers that are comparable to more expensive brands, but at a fraction of the price. Don't walk towards a steal like that, RUN.
23. A mesh back computer chair to help make your at-home office or Zoom University room much more conducive to a productive working environment.
24. An over-the-toilet organizer that'll add some extra style to your bathroom, as well as some extra storage space.
25. An electric tea kettle for an easier way to boil water for tea, oatmeal, or anything else you need boiling water for, but don't feel like fussing with the stove.
26. A rustic wine bottle holder so you can keep your favorite bottles in one spot, while displaying them in a super cute way.
27. A cordless vacuum that'll might make you wonder how you managed to make it this far cleaning your house while dragging around a long wire.
28. An air fryer so you can whip up delicious "fried" versions of all your favorite foods minus the yucky grease and oils.
30. A water flosser to make the annoying, but very important routine of flossing your teeth feel... kinda... fun? Next time your dentist tells you to keep flossing, you'll happily agree instead of rolling your eyes.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.