1. EVERYBODYYYYYYY! I’m just gonna come right out and tell you that over the weekend Lance Bass of NSYNC was serenaded by his old rival band, The Backstreet Boys. That’s right, SERENADED.
Are ya crying yet?
2. Yep, the BSB sang “Shape of My Heart” to this stud muffin at one of their Las Vegas residency shows on Saturday night.
6. And of course, Kevin Richardson and Brian Littrell had to join in, too. They were definitely waving the fog away from their faces, but let’s just pretend they were doing it to protect Lance’s beautiful face.
Just let me think that’s what they’re doing, OK??
11. Proving that small little romantic gestures is all you really need to win over your former rival.
Thumbnail credit: Getty Images / Vince Bucci / Stringer / Frederick M. Brown / Stringer / Kevin Winter / Chris Weeks
- Trump may have initially blamed Democrats for Friday's failed health care bill, but it took only 2 days for him to start blaming Republicans, too.
- Prime Minister Theresa May is starting the UK's withdrawal process from the European Union this week. But how will Brexit work?
- We tried Fitbit's new slim Alta HR activity band, which comes with heart-rate tracking technology that's typically found on chunkier devices 🏃
- And Muslims in Birmingham told BuzzFeed News what it's like in the city that finds itself under the spotlight because of the murderous actions of London attacker Khalid Masood.