1. EVERYBODYYYYYYY! I’m just gonna come right out and tell you that over the weekend Lance Bass of NSYNC was serenaded by his old rival band, The Backstreet Boys. That’s right, SERENADED.
Are ya crying yet?
2. Yep, the BSB sang “Shape of My Heart” to this stud muffin at one of their Las Vegas residency shows on Saturday night.
6. And of course, Kevin Richardson and Brian Littrell had to join in, too. They were definitely waving the fog away from their faces, but let’s just pretend they were doing it to protect Lance’s beautiful face.
Just let me think that’s what they’re doing, OK??
11. Proving that small little romantic gestures is all you really need to win over your former rival.
Thumbnail credit: Getty Images / Vince Bucci / Stringer / Frederick M. Brown / Stringer / Kevin Winter / Chris Weeks
- After the health care fail, it's unclear if Republicans and Trump will find consensus on other big ticket items.
- A viral Instagram post falsely claimed 14 black girls went missing over 24 hours in Washington, DC, but that doesn't mean there isn't a problem. Now lawmakers are taking action.
- Apple says a hacking group that's threatening to wipe hundreds of millions of iPhones has not breached its iCloud system 📱
- Hi Stranger: A bizarre short film featuring a naked mumbling figurine is making everyone on the internet uncomfortable 🙃