25 Organization Products Under $10 You'll Wonder Why You Waited So Long To Buy
Just trying to make Marie Kondo proud.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A five-section hanging organizer for adding some shelf space you won't realize how much you truly needed until you hang this handy baby up. The perfect place for handbags, shoes, folded clothes, maybe even planning your M–F outfits in advance!
2. An organizer to make finding your favorite tea bag a heck of a lot easier than rummaging through a million and one scattered tea boxes.
3. A handbag organizer that'll help you keep your precious accessories nice and tidy — because anyone who uses a purse regularly knows just how EASY it is to mess it up in a matter of seconds.
4. A rack for storing plates, bakeware, pans, lids, or whatever else you may need so your kitchen feels less cluttered in an instant.
5. A 24-pocket clear over-the-door organizer to store your shoes, jewelry, accessories, or even use in another room of the house for things like cleaning supplies!
6. A file folder with five expandable pockets that'll make you smile because of the cute little design on the front, the pretty colors they come in, and the fact that it'll keep your documents in one convenient spot.
7. A set of car headrest hooks to hold onto shopping bags, coats, toys, handbags, and more so your vehicle looks clean, and not like the inside of a garbage can.
8. A cutlery drawer organizer to consolidate your forks, knives, and spoons into one fabulous little tool.
9. A pill keeper that'll make managing your pills easier than constantly having to set alarms on your phone. Just separate them by day and times of day, and carry your portable pill plate around.
10. A four-pack (AKA two pairs) of boot shapers for keeping your boots standing up straight, because when the tall ones do that thing where they wilt away, ugh, there's just something SO frustrating about it. Like, stand up, fix your posture, PLEASE.
11. A six-pack of spice-gripping strips to keep your fave seasonings right within reach — literally.
12. A 60-pack of divider sticky notes that'll make taking notes in class and studying feel like less of a chore, and maybe, dare I say, slightly fun?
13. An S-shaped hanger for holding up to five things all on ONE hanger — 10 if you feel like doubling up!
14. A mail organizer with five hook attachments — a great item to hang by the front door and put things like mail you just received or are planning on sending, keys, hats, umbrellas, and anything else you can think of!
15. A book by the organization mastermind herself, Marie Kondo — learn all about the Japanese art of decluttering your living space one and for all. If it doesn't spark joy, THEN GET RID OF IT!
16. A hangable jewelry organizer for ensuring your beautiful necklaces, bracelets, earrings, rings, etc. are easy to find and kept in A+ condition.
18. A waterproof notepad that'll suction onto your shower wall, so next time you come with a brilliant idea, or just something you need to pick up while doing errands, your thoughts don't end up down the drain.
19. A kitchen rack to make storing your dishes, bowls, mugs, and glasses super simple, whether you keep em' in your cabinet, or on your countertops.
20. An ironing caddy to assist with maximizing space in your laundry room, or whichever room it is you happen to do your laundry. The bedroom, maybe? Bathroom?
21. A sponge holder that'll simply attach to your faucet, because the proper place to keep your sponge, scrubbers, brushes, or whatever else you may use is not the bottom of the sink.
22. A two-pack of desk storage containers you can stick onto your computer and filled with your supplies — not only will it make looking for a pen a lot easier, but they look cute, right?!
24. An over-cabinet towel bar that'll give you an actual spot to hang your hand towels, dish towels, wash cloths, etc. rather than just leaving them to carelessly hang around on the nearest surface.
25. A honeycomb drawer organizer that, OK, isn't under $10, it clocks in at EXACTLY $10, but this baby is too good to not add to to your cart when it comes to making your sock drawer look like it belongs to someone from civilization.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.
Make your life even tidier. Check out some of the best home organization products on Amazon, the best all-natural cleaning products for your home, the best bathroom cleaning products, organization products perfect for neat freaks, and, of course, our ultimate guide to cleaning every single room in your house.