We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Q&A a Day: 5-Year Journal so they can answer a short question prompt once a day, every single day for the next five years and self-reflect on their personal growth over the years.
2. A Morphe Boss Moss Artistry palette very similar to the extremely popular, but extremely hard to buy because it sells out so fast, Morphe x James Charles palette.
3. A custom face magnet that'll definitely get some laughs out of them, and will definitely be different from any other magnet they own, that's for sure.
4. A mini Homesick candle perfect for someone spending their upcoming bday far from home. Now they can take in the scents of the place the wish they were celebrating the big day, no matter how many miles away.
5. A 15-piece baking set to get your loved one who is constantly feeding your tummy with their latest baked creations. Basically this is a gift to you as well, so you can encourage them to keep up the good work.
6. A Himalayan pink salt lamp that'll not only light up their living space, but will also light up their heart when they see you got them this cool thing.
7. A personalized Disney wooden letter you can get them for just their initial, or get a few and spell out the whole thing!
8. A Mario Badescu facial spray collection to help them enter a new age of life feeling extra fresh and glowing the next 365 days.
9. A fill-in-the-blank book that'll serve as a super sweet and thoughtful gift filled with reasons why they are your fave.
10. A planet purse perfect for the out-of-this-world, trendsetter in your life.
11. A ticket stub diary to get someone who is constantly attending concerts, plays, or sporting events and holds onto their tickets after as keepsakes.
12. A watermelon sleeping mask that'll rejuvenate their skin literally while they sleep. They're constantly busy and on-the-go, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't be able to treat themselves.
13. A birthday cake in a mug for those who know there is literally no such a thing as having too much cake on your birthday. Plus, once they're done eating the cake, they have a super cute mug for coffee, tea, etc.
14. An initial pendant necklace you can't go wrong with. I mean who can say no to a pretty, delicate necklace with the first letter of their name etched onto it? I can't.
15. A 4-in-1 lens kit that'll step-up their Instagram game. No need to own a fancy schmancy professional camera when they have a killer iPhone camera and some cool new lenses to play with.
16. A really cute book for truly getting them into the bday spirit in a hilarious, sweet, and nostalgic way only the legendary Dr. Seuss can.
17. A 10-piece Cadbury selection box to get if, like, you kinda wanted to book them a plane ticket to across the pond, but TBH who has the time or money right now?
18. An essential oil diffuser that will help them bring in this new year of life feeling more zen than ever before. Seriously, I'm a firm believer everyone should own a diffuser.
19. A 10-pack of sheet masks for a gift pretty much as good as going to the spa, but instead they can stay home... in their pajamas... not hitting the pause button on Netflix. So yeah, way better than going to the spa actually.
20. A cookbook to gift the Harry Potter-lover who also happens to be a foodie. A birthday dinner filled with seeing the most iconic recipes from Hogwarts come to life? Sign me up.
21. An urban map rocks glass that'll be different from any other glass they own, and doesn't have to be used just for alcohol. Drinking water is a cooler experience when it's out of a glass with their favorite city etched on it.
22. A multi-chrome nail polish so they can watch their nails shift colors from different angles. Maybe the coolest thing ever.
23. A personalized photo puzzle to get with your favorite picture of the two of you, or just them, or a picture they have with someone they love.
24. A 100 things to do scratch-off poster to provide them some fun inspo of things they should do in the years to come, and help them keep track of what they can get around to.
25. A six-pack of Godiva birthday cake chocolate truffles for a sweet treat they'll undoubtedly finish within the first five minutes of opening, but can't blame them. Bet your mouth is watering just looking at the photo.
Reviews have been edited for length and clarity.