We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A six-piece bakeware set for getting you set up with the basics of what you need to make your favorite yummy treats — or perhaps you have all of this stuff already, and just wanna replace it or buy more!
2. A three-piece glass mixing bowl set to prep your ingredients — it's gonna be difficult to pretend like you're not talking to the camera on your very own Food Network show once you have these.
3. A reusable silicone baking cup set that'll provide a greener cupcake/muffin experience — your baked treats will be easy to take out of these cups, they can be thrown in the dishwasher, and no more wasting paper/foil cups!
4. A 55-piece decorating tip kit for making your cakes, cookies, brownies, and more look like they were just purchased from some fancy schmancy bakery.
5. And while you're at it, a 21-piece Russian tip set to help you decorate treats worthy of winning ALL THE PRIZES.
6. A KitchenAid stand mixer that'll ensure your baking hobby lasts for years to come, because, for real, this thing is gonna last you a heck of a long time, BB.
7. A two-pack silicone baking mats to help you spend less time wrestling cookies off the baking sheet and more time eating.
8. A giant cupcake pan so you can make cake-sized versions of what is typically a miniature cake treat. We stan cupcakes of all shapes and sizes here.
9. A cooling rack to provide your freshly baked treats an appropriate spot to cool off before it's time to get to the fun part — CHOWING DOWN!
10. An automatic bread maker that'll help you whip up fresh breads, cakes, doughs, croissants, and even jams! Because baking those things in the oven is sooo last year.
11. A silicone pastry mat with measurements for knowing you're rolling out your dough to be the perfect size, no matter what kind of treat you're making. Plus, this thing doubles as a baking liner, too!
12. A three-piece springform pan set to help you bring your dreams of making three different-sized cheesecakes, or perhaps one ginormous three-tier cheesecake... yummy!
13. Or a supes cute heart-shaped springform pan so you can truly show off just how much you LOVE your cheesecake... by making it heart-shaped!
14. A decorating tool that'll help even the most beginner bakers look as if they just opened their own five-star bakery.
15. A 48-cup mini muffin tin that'll help you make teeny, tiny little treats, because if they're that small, it's perfectly acceptable to eat like, three times the amount at least, right?!
16. A cookie cutter set filled with 101 shapes and letters so you can take your cookie baking to a whole new, fun level, and make it something the whole family can get excited about!
17. An adjustable rolling pin with removable rings to assist in helping your roll dough for anything you wanna bake to the desired thickness!
18. A three-tier cupcake tower so can present your cupcakes, or other treats like cookies, pastries, brownies, etc. look nice and neat when putting them out on the dessert table.
19. A two-pack of donut pans that'll bake-up everyone's fave circular treats right from the comfort of your own home, without having to change out of your pajamas.
20. A cupcake corer for punching holes into the little guys so you can fill them up with delicious fillings like jellies, cream, nut butters, or anything, really!
21. An airbrush decorating kit for making your treats something the Cake Boss himself would be proud of, which is good, this handy device is from his product line, so you know it's legit.
22. A pack of ceramic pie weights that'll help your pies heat evenly, because no one ever got excited over a pie that was a little too burnt anywhere.
23. A pack of edible gold stars so you can make your treats look absolutely gorgeous, while patting yourself on the back for your gold star-worthy decorating job.
24. A mini cake pop maker for whipping up what is the best dessert to ever exist, don't @ me on this one, this is the hill I'm gonna die on.
25. Or a cupcake maker, because the only dessert that can truly have the same greatness as cake pops, are cupcakes, and that's that on that.
26. A three-pack of silicone spatulas to make mixing batter, folding dough, scraping the bowls, decorating your baked treats, and more feel easy, peasy, lemon bar, squeezy.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.