We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A mid-century modern TV stand that looks straight out of a '70s sitcom but for some reason that makes me want it even more.
2. A faux fur ottoman to add a touch of mid-century modern to your living room. I'm personally thinking of grabbing one for my makeup vanity, that way I can live out my high-end luxury dreams without paying a fortune.
3. A simple but elegant round mirror that will become the finishing touch to any space in your home. Over 1,000 reviewers love it, so they can't be wrong!
4. A convenient bookcase to work however you need it – as a TV stand, console table, office storage, bar cart, or whatever you can imagine!
7. A cushioned bar stool that comes in four color schemes to add comfortable seating and style to your counter space.
8. A sleek and affordable gold floor lamp to add not just extra lighting to your home, but a touch of luxury, too.
11. A rocking recliner – it would fit perfectly in a nursery, but let's be honest, I wouldn't mind falling asleep in one myself.
12. A neutral accent chair with a wooden frame that'll fit in any room in the house — just know that your pets might lay claim to it before you can.
13. A patterned accent chair to add a pop of color to your living space. Pick up a color in the pattern to use in other furniture or paint colors, and it'll all come together like *chef's kiss*.
15. A desk with two hidden outlets and two USB ports to upgrade your home office and finally give you your dining table back.
19. A pair of faux leather dining chairs that will makeover your dining space. New dining chairs + your old table = a brand new kitchen.
20. A white-washed desk to give your office a beachy vibe so you can imagine yourself by the sea instead of working late again.
22. A classic TV stand to consolidate and organize all of the gaming consoles that are currently scattered all over the house. (Or is that just me?)
23. A gold and marble side table that will add a bright accent to your space, so much more than just a place to set your drink.
24. An accent cabinet with glass doors for your front hall or any space you want to keep your tchotchkes on display but out of the way.
25. A fun boho pouf to add texture and bright colors to your living space. You won't know how you ever lived without it, trust me.
26. An industrial coffee table with convenient wheels to move it out of the way for the occasional spontaneous dance party or yoga sesh in the living room.
27. A super affordable three-shelf bookcase that's small enough for any space, but convenient enough to hold just about anything you can imagine.
28. A farmhouse-style round side table with room for all your classy decor, including your fancy books that you definitely plan on reading.
29. A queen-sized upholstered bedframe that's neutral enough to fit in with any decor, and comfy enough to convince you to snooze for just five more minutes.
30. A coffee table to hold your drinks as well as your late-night pizza when you just can't stop bingeing TV.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.