1. Use this Lay/N/Go bag that allows you to find all of your makeup with ease and then pack it up again quickly.
So you won't spill your shit everywhere on the countertop trying to get to that eyeliner. Price: $30.
2. Use this tablet pouch that has elastic bands on the outside to hold all of your gadgets in one place.
3. Use these drawer organizers to help you keep track of your crap.
Drawer organizers are not just for the kitchen! You can also use them for your junk drawers or in your bathroom. These ones are mix-and-match, so you can get what you need based on the size of your drawers.
4. Use over-the-door shoe bags to keep your shoes or even cleaning supplies organized.
5. Invest in a good quality binder so you can keep track of things you frequently need, like checkbooks, pens, bills, etc.
6. Use this purse organizing insert so you can switch between purses without forgetting your wallet every time.
This is the black version, but it comes in 18 different colors and three different sizes.
7. Keep your shit together with this backpack that essentially will not let you be disorganized.
It's big enough to hold up to a 15-inch laptop and it has internal pockets to keep your tech in place.
9. Use a damn coat or purse hanger to keep your shit off the ground.
If you don't have a coat closet, this is gonna be your lifesaver. Just toss your coats or your purses/backpack on the hooks instead of throwing them on the floor or laying them over a chair.
10. Designate a place to hang jewelry instead of just dropping it on your dresser.
11. Or just use little catchall dishes to hold your bracelets and rings.
12. Use baskets for everything!
Baskets are the lazy person's No. 1 organizing trick. You can basically just throw stuff in a basket and your place will look so much more organized. Use big ones for blankets, or baskets that fit into your shelving to hold clothing, chargers, books, Tupperware, or anything else you need a place for.
Price: $14.99 each.
13. Use a corkboard to keep all your important bills, tickets, and notices in one visible place.
15. Or if you wanna get fancy with it, use one of these shelving units to hold your bathroom products.
16. Get your undersink situation under control, for real.
17. Keep your belts organized instead of throwing them on your dresser or trying to just drape them over a hanger.
18. Here's another undersink option that will actually keep your styling tools decently organized.
19. Use these bag hooks that look like cute lil' climbing people to keep your stuff off the ground.
20. Get a bag dispenser to keep all your plastic bags in one place, not just shoved underneath your sink.
21. Get your desk in order and keep your cords organized with these cable clips.
22. Keep your Q-tips or cotton pads organized on your countertop by giving them a cute place to live.
23. Keep all of your cleaning tools in one place with a wall-mounted broom and mop holder.
24. Put your frequently used kitchen utensils in this big-ass ceramic holder instead of just shoving them in a junky drawer.
25. Use this handle to keep towels handy in the kitchen so you can always wipe up messes.
26. Just get a damn filing cabinet already.
27. Use a magnetic knife strip to keep metal kitchen utensils readily accessible, and to prevent yourself from reaching into a drawer of knives.
28. Use this caddy to keep unruly kitchen cleaning tools in one place.
29. Use this hamper to presort your laundry so it's not such an awful pain in the ass.
This hamper comes with mesh inserts for each compartment so it's easy to transport each load.
30. If your pantry is a nightmare, try using turntable storage containers so you can actually see everything.
31. Use this cutting board and knife rack combo that stands flush against the wall so you don't waste any space.