We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
Amazon has a list of products called “Movers and Shakers,” which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
This week in weird and smart Amazon purchases, people are getting ready to party hard.
1. This travel charger and power adapter that allows you to charge up to four devices at one time ($11.99).
2. This medieval-looking grill rack that holds 12 chicken legs for smoking and cooking ($14.95).
3. This Darth Vader shirt that is perfect for the dad who belongs to the Dark Side ($14.99 to $20.99).
4. This temporary tattoo paper that you can use to make custom temp-tats ($10.40).
5. These chocolate spoon molds that you can use for coffee stirrers or even for melting into hot chocolate ($6.99).
6. These stemless wine glasses that will reduce the likelihood of you spilling all over yourself or the floor ($15.99 for four).
7. This black-light body paint that you definitely need for your next rave or night-time 5k ($14.99).
8. This watermelon keg-tapping kit that will make you feel ~drunk in love~ with this sweet fruit ($19.98).
You'll have to gut, blend and strain the inside of the watermelon before putting it back inside the rind, but it makes a really cool presentation. Add vodka or tequila if you want!
Most promising review: "This thing is soooo cool! I used it the day I got it for a party we had, and everyone loved it! Kids and adults alike. It was definitely a hit! And it worked very well!" —Dayna S
Get it here.
9. This stainless-steel chainmail scrubber that will help you keep your cast-iron skillet clean and free of nasty bits ($16.99).
10. This pore-erasing makeup primer that will make your skin look ~flawless~ AF ($5.08).
11. These "massagers" that are advertised as neck and shoulder "tension relievers" but are definitely just mini vibrators ($11.99).
12. This "Smart Bean" portable Bluetooth receiver that helps you listen to music and answer your phone hands-free and converts your car audio system to Bluetooth ($10.99).
For portable use, your phone just has to be within Bluetooth-friendly distance from the Bean, which just clips onto your purse or clothes.
Most promising review: "Exactly what I was looking for. I was able to use this in my car and now have my iphone as my music player. I also tried it on a few calls and it works great! I love the built-in clip design. Also works on my home stereo. So many uses for this. Happy I bought the product." —Theness
Get it here.
13. This high-waisted bikini that comes in a variety of cute polka-dot patterns and color variations ($19.99 to $23.99).
14. This K-beauty peel-off eyebrow gel tint that lasts for a few days at a time so you can save time on your makeup routine ($8.16).
Most promising review: "This is my favorite beauty product right now. I love the looks of filled and defined eyebrows, but I don't always have the time to do my makeup every day. This is perfect if you are always on the go. Easy to apply, even for someone with not-so-great makeup skills." —Melissa T.
Get it here.