24 Super-Unpopular TV Character Opinions That You'll Either Strongly Agree Or Strongly Disagree With
TBH, Dan and Blair would've made a better couple than Dan and Serena.
1. First, Dan from Gossip Girl is extremely over-hated.
2. Joey was a better partner for Rachel than Ross was on Friends.
3. Michael on Jane the Virgin was always so condescending and controlling over Jane.
4. Rachel Berry was an amazing character on Glee.
5. Pam from The Office was not a very good person.
6. Zuko and Katara from Avatar: The Last Airbender are a terrible ship.
7. Lucas and Peyton from One Tree Hill are not as bad as everyone makes them out to be.
8. Lorelai and Christopher were a better couple.
9. Darcy from WandaVision is annoying.
10. On Gossip Girl, Dan and Blair were a great couple.
11. Betty and Archie on Riverdale are way better than Betty and Jughead and Veronica and Archie.
12. On The Vampire Diaries, Caroline and Stefan are far better than Caroline and Klaus.
13. Ross is one of the funniest characters on Friends.
14. Derek Shepherd from Grey's Anatomy didn't deserve Meredith or Addison.
15. On The Walking Dead, Rick Grimes would have been a terrible choice for a leader.
16. Blaine from Glee was a one-season wonder.
17. Eleanor and Chidi from The Good Place had no romantic chemistry and were much better as friends.
18. Carrie from Sex and the City was super self-involved and always makes everything about herself.
19. Schmidt and Cece are a way better couple than Nick and Jess on New Girl.
20. Max is a bad friend to Eleven in Stranger Things.
21. On The Vampire Diaries, Stefan was the worse brother.
22. Jess is a terrible boyfriend for Rory in Gilmore Girls.
23. Daryl is the absolute worst character on The Walking Dead.
24. And finally, Jeff from Community was not a good choice for the main character.
Note: Some submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.
A submission in this post has been removed to better reflect BuzzFeed's editorial standards and guidelines.