1. Urban Ladder listed a job opening that was just too good to be true.
2. Olacabs revolutionised the hotel industry by letting you sleep in their cabs.
3. r/India had a Nana Patekar-themed makeover and renamed itself as the "Nana Patekar Fan Club".
4. Amitabh Bachchan trolled his fans with an unwinnable contest.
5. The Quint confirmed that Karan Arjun 2 was happening.
6. IBN Live reported that an Indian version of Breaking Bad is going to be adapted by Shah Rukh Khan.
7. Firstpost reported Rahul Gandhi was getting married.
8. Uber wanted you to prank your friends.
9. Cleartrip launched hotels for pets.
A special "Pet Hotels" tab on the Cleartrip website allowed you to book rooms for any sort of pet you might have.