Rupaul has finally bestowed upon us a full trailer for the next season of Drag Race. Here are the names of this season’s gurls and moments from the trailer that had us gagging.
1. OMG, Ru. It’s been so long! You look good though, gurl. OH, GURL. DID YOU JUST ANIMORPH INTO A BLACK PANTHER?! YAAAAAAAS.
Level of Yaaaaaaaas: Beyoncé puts out a new album.
2. Well, alright… *adjusts bra* A fierce queen who also happens to be a FAHN man. That’ll werk. Hai, boo.
Level of Yaaaaaaaas: Nick Jonas posts another shirtless pic on Instagram.
3. Yaaaaaaaaas! Gurl, you spin so fiercely, you’re making it snow glitter in reverse AND I AM LIVING FOR IT.
Level of Yaaaaaaaas: Every single line Angela Bassett has delivered on this season of American Horror Story: Coven.
4. Wait… WAIT. TWO FAHN MEN IN THE SAME SEASON?! Drag gawd is good! Yaaaaaaaas she is. *waves church fan*
Level of Yaaaaaaaas: An extra hour of bottomless mimosas at brunch — on the house.
5. Oh, okay. That smile is looking a little NSFW but do you, okay? DO YOU. (But really though, who you doing?)
Level of Yaaaaaaaas: The first time you watched Funny Girl and got to “Don’t Rain On My Parade.”
6. I don’t even know what’s going on here and yet — AND YET — I’m kind of here for it. That’s the power of Drag Race. Give into the tuck, children.
Level of Yaaaaaaaas: You’re in the locker room at Equinox and Tom Hardy walks in.
7. The library is open. The pages are ripped. The false eyelashes are triple-applied.
Level of Yaaaaaaaas: Free tickets to see Solange live.
8. Here’s to the ladies who yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas.
Level of Yaaaaaaaas: Waking up after a hot mess of a night out with your gurls WITHOUT a hangover.
9. Wait, gurl. Put the brunch on pause. Category is… New York Health Code Inspection. What’s that in your tea?
Level of Yaaaaaaaas: Meryl Streep re-enacting the wire hanger scene from Mommy Dearest.
10. OHMYGAWDYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS. She is serving “Here, a queen! There, a queen! Everywhere a queen, queen!” Realness.
Level of Yaaaaaaaas: RuPaul invites you and thee gurls over to drink wine and play charades.
11. One last “yaaaaaas” for this season’s girls.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- The House Intelligence chairman denied that his call to a reporter at the behest of the White House would influence the probe of Trump and Russia.
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲