1. It's hard to keep secrets from us.
2. A book is a way sweeter surprise than a bouquet of flowers.
3. With tight deadlines and a whole lot of stress, a massage wouldn't go amiss!
4. Please laugh at our witty jokes, even if they're not funny.
5. Although you mustn't be afraid to give your honest opinion about our writing when we ask for it.
6. Bad grammar is never sexy.
7. If we're on a roll with our writing, stay FAR AWAY.
8. Ditto for brain teasers.
9. There will be paper, books and pens everywhere.
10. Remembering our favourite literary quote is a great way to show that you care.
11. While not understanding a reference from our favourite book is a massive turn off.
12. Get ready for plenty of puntastic exchanges.
13. Warning: We come up with the best burns.
14. If things end badly, you may find yourself the inspiration for a villain in your ex's bestselling novel.
15. If you're stuck for date ideas, a romantic coffee date will always do!
The smell of coffee awakens the senses and brings back memories of hours spent in cafés with a latte and a notebook, trying to act like an authentic writer. It's warm, cosy and ultimately always a romantic setting for a date. Extra kudos if you know our coffee order off by heart.