1. "Let people know when you have them on speakerphone! Especially when your husband/wife/partner/friend/any other human is within earshot."
3. "You don't need to attach yourself to the person in front of you when standing in queue."
4. "Standing in the middle of the supermarket aisle blocking the entire aisle with your cart/trolly while you stare at the shelf is not OK."
5. "When someone hands you their phone to use, don't fucking go through it. It's rude."
6. "If someone pays for something for you, you really shouldn't make them ask you to pay them back. Ideally not even once, but especially not two or three times."
7. "Respect people's right to say no. It's OK to ask someone for something, or to do something, or whatever — but if they say no, don't pester them or guilt trip them. People who pressure their friends are kind of garbage friends."
10. "Warn people that you/your kid is sick before turning up at their house/interacting with them. My toddler caught chicken pox, the flu, a stomach bug, and hand, foot, and mouth disease in the last 12 months, all of which could have been avoided.”
11. "Stairs are for ascending and descending. Move out of the way when you are done using them. Standing in front of them and looking around like a lost tourist is not one of their functions."
12. "If you smoke, don’t smoke right outside the entrance to the building! Not only are you in the way, but everyone coming in or out gets a face full of smoke. Move out the way."
14. "Don’t play music out loud from your mobile phones on public transportation. I get that you’re going to have a boring ride, but don’t ruin everyone else’s."
Which rules did they miss? Let me know in the comments below!
Note: Some responses have been edited for length and/or clarity.