1. When they had friendship bracelets:
2. When Obama used a meme to wish Joe a happy birthday.
3. When Joe posted this pic of him and Obama on one of the most important days of their terms — the day the Supreme Court ruled that same-sex couples had the constitutional right to marry.
4. When they went to the Duke–Georgetown game together:
5. When they golfed together:
6. When they went on walks to talk:
7. And when they went on their weekly run together:
8. When they celebrated National High Five Day:
9. When they took this ICONIC selfie:
10. When Obama presented Joe the Medal of Freedom and they just both couldn't stop laughing:
11. When they were like you and your friend and all they wanted was some ice cream:
12. When Obama posted this Insta of just Joe.
13. When Obama offered to financially help Joe, after he said he was going to sell his house to support his sick son's family:
"[Obama] got up and he said, 'Don't sell that house. Promise me you won't sell the house.' He said, 'I'll give you the money. Whatever you need, I'll give you the money. Don't, Joe — promise me. Promise me.' I said, 'I don't think we're going to have to anyway.' He said, 'Promise me.'"—Joe Biden