1. This is Shark Week’s newest TV spot, a fake newscast featuring the demise of an unfortunate seal named Snuffy.
2. The advertisement has split viewers 50-50, with some thinking it’s in bad taste and others thinking it’s hilarious.
The shark week commercial made me cry…
THE NEW SHARK WEEK COMMERCIAL HAS ME DYING Ã°Å¸Ëœâ€šÃ°Å¸Ëœâ€šÃ°Å¸Ëœâ€šÃ°Å¸Ëœâ€šÃ°Å¸Ëœâ€šÃ°Å¸Ëœâ€š
That shark week commercial is funny
That Shark Week commercial was so sad! I can’t believe they just should a seal getting eaten by a shark.
That new shark week commercial is hilarious
14. Shark Week starts Aug. 4 on Discovery Channel. RIP Snuffy.
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- Think before you trust Facebook: Hyperpartisan pages are posting false or misleading information up to 38% of the time 💻⁉️
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.