2. About the site:
MTVInsights is “radically audience intimate” with Millennials! We’ll help you see the world through their eyes - where everything is open-sourced, hierarchy is crumbling and being smart+funny+creative = the new cool.
3. They include a glossary of cool millennial phrases:
4. They have infographics explaining the “types” of millennials out there:
Millennials hunger to be a part of never seen before or again experiences… almost an antidote to a world that’s become so manufactured and where everyone has access to the same pieces of digital content. This was the very first time Sensation had travelled to the US, and young people wanted to be physically present at this once-in-a-lifetime event, which they could Tweet, FB and Instagram for friends who couldn’t make it (just check out the thousands of Instagram photos of Sensation Innerspace, many here)
With “Underemployed”, MTV pays tribute to a generation that continues to persevere — and will undoubtedly succeed in changing the working world for the better. “Underemployed” premieres Tuesday October 16, 2012 at 10pm on MTV.
16. Here’s a cool breakdown of what kind of tattoos Millennials get:
17. And lastly, here’s a whole paragraph someone wrote explaining what YOLO means:
- U.S. President Barack Obama is in Hiroshima — he's the first sitting president to visit the city where the atomic bomb was dropped 71 years ago.
- A Silicon Valley college faked grades, dodged immigration authorities, and made a fortune, BuzzFeed News has found 💰🎓
- It's a tie! Jairam Hathwar and Nihar Janga are co-champions of the 2016 National Spelling Bee 🏆