2. About the site:
MTVInsights is “radically audience intimate” with Millennials! We’ll help you see the world through their eyes - where everything is open-sourced, hierarchy is crumbling and being smart+funny+creative = the new cool.
3. They include a glossary of cool millennial phrases:
4. They have infographics explaining the “types” of millennials out there:
Millennials hunger to be a part of never seen before or again experiences… almost an antidote to a world that’s become so manufactured and where everyone has access to the same pieces of digital content. This was the very first time Sensation had travelled to the US, and young people wanted to be physically present at this once-in-a-lifetime event, which they could Tweet, FB and Instagram for friends who couldn’t make it (just check out the thousands of Instagram photos of Sensation Innerspace, many here)
With “Underemployed”, MTV pays tribute to a generation that continues to persevere — and will undoubtedly succeed in changing the working world for the better. “Underemployed” premieres Tuesday October 16, 2012 at 10pm on MTV.
16. Here’s a cool breakdown of what kind of tattoos Millennials get:
17. And lastly, here’s a whole paragraph someone wrote explaining what YOLO means:
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- This girl totally trolled Donald Trump's son by getting a photo with him in a "Latina Against Trump" shirt — in Spanish 😬
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- Round of applause: This teen got a standing ovation for her high school presentation on white privilege.