1. Here is a 15 second video of a woman eating chips off the floor of the Metro-North train line in New York.
According to Gothamist, the chips were not the first thing chips girl ate.
The chips weren’t even the first thing Our Hero ate that evening—the video was shot, by the way, around 8:30 p.m. on a Friday. No, the filming only began after the video’s star devoured a mouthful of U.S. currency:
I started recording her after she ate a $5 bill off the floor and when I asked her if she was OK, she asked me if I “knew who she was,” Massey tells us.
The video has been removed by the original poster.
- Four people were arrested after Trump supporters and protesters clashed during a "Make America Great Again" rally in California.
- The deadly Westminster attack that left four people dead Wednesday began and was over with in 82 seconds, police said Saturday.
- People in Belarus took to the streets and opposed a "social parasites" tax on people who have been unemployed for six months.
- Heads up, Harry Potter fans. You can now get Butterbeer ice cream at your grocery store 🍦✨