1. I think it’s clear this song is an essential summer jam, add yours in the comments!
2. …speaking of doing awesome summer stuff, we have a meet-up tonight you should all come to!
School’s finally out and it’s time to celebrate… or school isn’t out for you and you have to work every day for the rest of your life and that’s a total drag. Either way, mark the occasion by hanging out with BuzzFeed staff and other BuzzFeed users, grab drinks, and maybe even eat awesome barbecue if you want!
We have a private space at Eight Mile Creek on Mulberry St in Manhattan from 7pm-10pm Friday, June 1st. There’s a happy hour there from 6pm-9pm, and happy hours are great.
- Republicans have breathed new life into their once dead Obamacare replacement and it may be enough to get the bill through the House.
- Sebastian Gorka couldn't make it as a national security expert in Hungary, but that's not stopping him from advising President Trump.
- "We can never apologize enough." United released its report on the plane dragging accident, and outlined changes it'll make to prevent similar incidents.
- People are calling the Trump administration's new "criminal alien" hotline to report how they've been victimized by space aliens 👽☎️