3. He also said that his mom and stepdad hadn’t seen how much weight he’d lost yet. So when he went home for the holidays he made sure he grabbed a video of their totally shocked reactions:
5. As for how he did it, he described his process on Reddit, saying it was all about figuring out how to count calories properly.
Sure, I looked up my TDEE on google and found that I had to eat less than 3500 or so calories per day to lose weight. At first I decided I’d just stick to around 2000 per day, but after a few days I realized that I wasn’t as hungry as I thought I would be so I just lowered it until I got to 1350. Keep in mind though that I didn’t do any sort of cardio or exercise so that’s why the number is super low.
As for figuring out the calorie content, I measured everything (invest in a food scale, it helps a LOT) and just used the nutritional information on the packages, or I would just use google for stuff. I cooked everything myself, which made it a lot easier.
- The Obama administration, which has been notoriously secretive about its drone policy, said drone strikes have killed up to 116 civilians.
- Nearly 70,000 people convicted of felonies but now on probation or parole are suing Louisiana for the right to vote.
- Attorney General Loretta Lynch said she'll accept FBI recommendations in the investigation of Hillary Clinton's private email servers.