1. Nash Grier uploaded this Vine to his incredibly popular account and then deleted it shortly afterward.
2. The video was saved and re-uploaded in April. It was tweeted out twice by fellow internet celebrity Tyler Oakley over the weekend to his own 2 million followers.
3. Grier’s original Vine shows him screaming the word “fag” at a commercial for OraQuick, a home oral HIV test.
4. As the video spread, many have been outraged over Grier’s use of a slur and the fact he was insinuating that HIV was only a problem in the gay community.
8. Grier hasn’t acknowledged the deleted Vine or tweets from angry users, instead only promoting a new video about dealing with haters online.
9. Grier deleted this controversial video last December in which he and two other teenage boys described things they didn’t like about girls at length. Many people saw it as intense slut-shaming.
12. Grier responded to the re-uploaded Vine on Sunday, writing that he was “young, ignorant, stupid, and in a bad place” when his negative comments were made.
13. BuzzFeed has reached out to Grier’s management company 26mgmt for comment.
It was originally stated that Tyler Oakley reuploaded Grier’s deleted Vine. It was actually re-uploaded by Vine user MuneralsFab
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- Several states will keep enforcing bans against transgender discrimination in schools after Trump withdrew guidelines protecting students.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- A couple recently celebrated their engagement with a "La La Land" inspired photo shoot, and it's pretty cute 💍📷