1. On the right is Danielle and her two kids. On the left is a life-size cardboard cutout of Bradley Cooper.
2. The mother of two has started a project called “My Life With Bradley Cooper,” an Instagram account that’s exactly what you imagine it might be.
6. As for why, Danielle sort of explained why she was doing it on her website.
7. “Most of us don’t actually live our lives with movie stars, many of us wish we did,” Danielle wrote. “If I want a life with Bradley Cooper, well, then… I’ll just make one up.”
8. Her husband Ed shows up in the some of the photos and you can definitely feel the tension between him and cardboard cutout Bradley Cooper as they both vie for Danielle’s heart.
9. She insists that no Bradley Coopers were harmed in the taking of the photos. Also, he doesn’t know about the account.
- US Republicans are working overnight trying to finalize a deal that'd allow their Obamacare replacement plan to pass in the House.
- A top Democrat said there's "more than circumstantial evidence" that Trump's campaign colluded with Russia during the election.
- London police say seven arrests were made in connection to the Parliament attack. At least three people died and 29 others were injured.
- A 4-month-old golden retriever named after Joe Biden got to meet and even lick the former vice president at the Capitol today 🐶❤️