2. According to tumblr user charmingdeadpool, who posted the photo:
My brother and I went to comicpalooza. He was Tiny!Tony Stark and every time he saw someone with a batman outfit or shirt or a robin costume, he would go up to them and do this, also he would give them fake money and tell them to buy something nice.
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A group of UK Uber drivers have won the right to minimum wage in a case that could have huge implications for the "gig economy" 🚘
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀