1. Cory Nieves is a 9-year-old cookie mogul from Englewood, N.J.
2. He’s the CEO of a cookie company called Mr. Cory’s Cookies. He started the business in 2009, selling hot chocolate outside of his house.
3. The reason he started the food stand was originally to raise enough money for his mom to buy a car when the family moved from New York City to New Jersey.
4. Since then, he’s expanded into cookies. He sells sugar-free oatmeal raisin cookies and a recipe for what he calls the “perfect” chocolate chip cookie.
5. People really like taking photos with the young entrepreneur, obviously.
6. A major part of Cory’s success is due to the fact he probably is one of the best dressed human beings on the planet.
7. This is the most intimidating photo ever taken of a 9-year-old.
8. This photo is captioned: “#tbt dreaming of my empire goodnight,” which is amazing.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Year's Day has been captured, Turkish media report.
- At least 40 Democrats are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Prime Minister Theresa May will set out a "hard Brexit" plan during a speech about Britain leaving the European Union.
- Spencer's Gifts is getting flooded with criticism for selling "Grab America By The Pussy" shirts, which many say normalizes sexual assault.