1. Cory Nieves is a 9-year-old cookie mogul from Englewood, N.J.
2. He’s the CEO of a cookie company called Mr. Cory’s Cookies. He started the business in 2009, selling hot chocolate outside of his house.
3. The reason he started the food stand was originally to raise enough money for his mom to buy a car when the family moved from New York City to New Jersey.
4. Since then, he’s expanded into cookies. He sells sugar-free oatmeal raisin cookies and a recipe for what he calls the “perfect” chocolate chip cookie.
5. People really like taking photos with the young entrepreneur, obviously.
6. A major part of Cory’s success is due to the fact he probably is one of the best dressed human beings on the planet.
7. This is the most intimidating photo ever taken of a 9-year-old.
8. This photo is captioned: “#tbt dreaming of my empire goodnight,” which is amazing.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- Senator Ron Wyden will soon introduce legislation requiring warrants before phones can be searched at the US border.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎