1. Pari Ehsan is a Brooklyn-based designer and fashion blogger.
3. And over the last few months she’s started an Instagram account that pairs different outfits with works of art.
5. As you can see, with some the idea to end up looking like she’s part of the exhibit, while others just take the surroundings as an inspiration.
8. In the descriptions of the photos, she lists not only what she’s wearing but who made the work of art the outfit was inspired by.
10. Also, if you’re into how she picks what goes with what, she has some great write-ups on her accompanying blog.
- Let the #Brexit countdown begin: PM Theresa May invokes Article 50. Britain set to leave the EU by 2019.