1. This is artist Millie Brown and she’s drinking colored milk.
3. She drinks all different kinds of colored milk.
4. And then she proceeds to puke it up everywhere.
5. Her special kind of art involves starving herself for two days (so that the milk doesn’t mingle with anything else), then regurgitating the milk onto canvases she lays on the floor.
7. Millie’s 27-years-old and she’s been doing this since 2005.
9. Each of her sessions is improvised, letting the drip art come together on its own.
11. Kind of like Jackson Pollack, but with vomited milk.
13. She times out each performance so her body can recover and also so that the colors don’t mix.
15. She started doing this kind of canvas art after becoming bored of other kinds of composition.
16. Here she is in a Lady Gaga video.
17. And here she is making one of her splatterpieces.
18. And, finally, here she is throwing up all over herself.
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲