1. Last month, Kanazawa College of Art had their graduation ceremony and as you can see, it looked incredible.
3. Kanazawa College doesn’t have a dress code for the ceremony and over the years students have been upping the ante and turning the whole thing into an epic cosplay competition.
7. Japanese culture blog, Rocket News, found a lot of these awesome photos that have been passed around heavily on Japanese social media.
9. Here’s a pretty epic shot of all the students waiting to graduate.
11. The event is such a spectacle that local news vans show up and interview students about what they’re wearing.
13. Like for instance, this cardboard Iron Man holding his own press conference.
15. Japan, please don’t ever change.
-Sincerely, the internet.
- The death toll has risen to 36 in the Oakland warehouse party fire. Officials say they are no where close to finding a cause for the fire.
- Donald Trump has picked retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson to be his secretary of housing and urban development.
- Jill Stein has filed a federal lawsuit in Pennsylvania for statewide recount of the 2016 election, after she withdrew a request in state court.
- A woman clapped back at her anti-gay neighbor using festive rainbow Christmas lights 🎄👏