1. Last month, Kanazawa College of Art had their graduation ceremony and as you can see, it looked incredible.
3. Kanazawa College doesn’t have a dress code for the ceremony and over the years students have been upping the ante and turning the whole thing into an epic cosplay competition.
7. Japanese culture blog, Rocket News, found a lot of these awesome photos that have been passed around heavily on Japanese social media.
9. Here’s a pretty epic shot of all the students waiting to graduate.
11. The event is such a spectacle that local news vans show up and interview students about what they’re wearing.
13. Like for instance, this cardboard Iron Man holding his own press conference.
15. Japan, please don’t ever change.
-Sincerely, the internet.
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱