1. This is wearthepink.com.
2. From its website:
Personalization and Service are two key components in the ever - changing funeral and cemetery industry. “Wear the Pink” is a unique way to provide an optional service and product to families who have battled breast cancer.
“Wear the Pink” is a way the funeral home staff can “Button-up” in honor of that individual and family, by wearing in unison, the Pink Jacket during the service. It is an option that the funeral director can offer during the time of arrangement. This commitment by you and your firm, shows a compassion and support to those fighting this disease.
3. It offers these two items in its store:
4. From its testimonial page:
“We had a family come in the other day and were thrilled to see the Blazer hanging in the arrangement room knowing this showing of pink would be a great way to memorialize their mother who had battled breast cancer earlier in her life,”
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- Geologists say they've discovered an eighth continent beneath New Zealand. "Zealandia" is 94% submerged underwater 🔎🌍
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat and the exchange was ~confusing~.