1. This is wearthepink.com.
2. From its website:
Personalization and Service are two key components in the ever - changing funeral and cemetery industry. “Wear the Pink” is a unique way to provide an optional service and product to families who have battled breast cancer.
“Wear the Pink” is a way the funeral home staff can “Button-up” in honor of that individual and family, by wearing in unison, the Pink Jacket during the service. It is an option that the funeral director can offer during the time of arrangement. This commitment by you and your firm, shows a compassion and support to those fighting this disease.
3. It offers these two items in its store:
4. From its testimonial page:
“We had a family come in the other day and were thrilled to see the Blazer hanging in the arrangement room knowing this showing of pink would be a great way to memorialize their mother who had battled breast cancer earlier in her life,”
- An armed militant group is urging its members to patrol polling stations on election day, a move the group's leaders say is aimed at preventing voter fraud.
- As a bitter civil war in Yemen shows no signs of stopping, nearly 14 million people are struggling to feed themselves every day.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- Apple is expected to unveil a handful of updates to its Mac line today, including a new MacBook Pro📱 🍎