1. Jiroemon turned 115 last April and is only 15 days younger than the previous record holder.
2. He has five children, 14 grandchildren, 25 great grandchildren, and 13 great grandchildren.
3. When asked what his secret to longevity was:
“I don’t know exactly… maybe it’s all thanks to the sun above me. I am always looking up towards the sky, that is how I am.”
4. Congrats Jiroemon!
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵