2. You tell your friend to film you doing a totally extreme parkour trick over two cops.
3. You’re in mid-air and you’re thinking, “this is so cool. I’m like jumping over cops.”
4. You land and you’re like, “oh man, these cops are probably laughing their asses off.”
5. You notice they aren’t laughing.
6. Instead of laughing with you, they, in fact, chase you.
7. And then tackle you to the ground and arrest you.
- Top Democrats are demanding House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes remove himself from the investigation into Russian interference in the election.
- President Trump will sign an executive order on Tuesday stopping the EPA's plan to limit power plants burning coal.
- Over 18,000 households in Flint, Michigan, will receive new water lines, more than two years after dangerous levels of lead were found in the city's water supply.
- Samsung announced plans to refurbish and sell some of the 4.3 million explosive Galaxy Note7 phones it recalled last year📱🔥