2. Unfortunately, Bradley Cooper’s tiny arms couldn’t get the entire crowd in it.
5. Of course, The Academy doesn’t seem to be too upset about it…
8. As of Sunday night, Barack Obama’s tweet has only been retweeted a little under 800,000 times.
9. UPDATE: By 1:43 a.m., Ellen’s tweet had been retweeted over 2 million times.
10. Ellen then confirmed on air that during the break she had been contacted by Twitter, which said that the tweet’s activity had caused outages on the service.
- The chairman of the National Governors Association, said Trump has promised only criminals will deported and random spot checks won't be conducted.
- The trans sister of a Trump inauguration singer must be allowed to use the restroom that fits her gender ID, a judge ruled.
- The suspect in a Kansas shooting that left an Indian man dead thought he was shooting Iranians, and the FBI is investigating as a possible hate crime.
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝