1. This is the 101-year-old groom, Wu Conghan, posing with his 103-year-old bride, Wu Sognshi, for their first wedding photo.
Mrs. Wu donned a full length, white wedding gown and veil for the big day. Mr. Wu put on a white coat and black bow tie and stood next to the woman he married so long ago. Together they proudly smiled straight into the camera, practically bursting with pleasure the photo they always wanted would soon be theirs.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Years Day has been captured, Turkish media reports.
- Women are arguing about whether people who are anti-abortion rights should participate in the upcoming Women's March.
- Umm. Over half of the population across 22 countries believe their system is failing and rigged, a new poll says 🌎🤔
- Spencer's Gifts is getting flooded with criticism for selling "Grab America By The Pussy" shirts, which many are saying normalizes sexual assault.