Don’t worry plush Tom Brady, I’ll still hug you.
These are guns that you load marshmallows into to shoot at things. Which is awesome.
Look at this guy’s face. That’s the face of someone who knows how fun it is to shoot marshmallows at stuff.
There is a really huge reboot of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles coming out.
And apparently Splinter looks like this now.
11. There were a ton of people riding tiny vehicles
16. And lot’s of amazing statues made out of blocks
Compared to the rest, this one was kind of uninspired…
These are crayons! But they’re also blocks that you can stack!
26. Also, there were costumes!
This one seems kind of terrifying for a children’s mascot…
30. And they had what’s called glitter tattoos
31. Which apparently don’t come off for 5 days…
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Many people are feared dead after an avalanche hit a hotel in central Italy Wednesday night, local media report.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app, Meitu. Say cheese 📸