2. According to the video’s description, Jason was coming out of a surgery to fix residual tears from a previous surgery:
In response to all of the questions: I had a hernia repair to fix residual tears from a previous surgery.
I wish I could remember this but I was definitely out of it.
This was my fifth surgery within our six years of marriage and she’s been by my side through all of it. In a previous surgery I suffered a severe complication and we didn’t know if I’d ever function the same again. She is the love of my life.
6. It should be noted that while the video is heartwarming, many have come out and said that the video may be a hoax.
- A Trump official says the campaign has "three major voter suppression operations underway."
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀
- Apple has announced new, lighter-than-ever MacBooks with touch-sensitive strips at its fall event 📱 🍎