2. According to the video’s description, Jason was coming out of a surgery to fix residual tears from a previous surgery:
In response to all of the questions: I had a hernia repair to fix residual tears from a previous surgery.
I wish I could remember this but I was definitely out of it.
This was my fifth surgery within our six years of marriage and she’s been by my side through all of it. In a previous surgery I suffered a severe complication and we didn’t know if I’d ever function the same again. She is the love of my life.
6. It should be noted that while the video is heartwarming, many have come out and said that the video may be a hoax.
- Republican members of Congress face angry town halls flooded with voters opposing the repeal of Obamacare and other parts of the Trump agenda.
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- Several states will keep enforcing bans against transgender discrimination in schools after Trump withdrew guidelines protecting students.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.