3. It spread so far that he was praised by President Hassan Rouhani, and the government even offered to support the student’s medical treatment:
Earlier this month, Mohammadian posted a picture of himself with eight-year-old Mahan Rahimi on Facebook. “Our heads are sensitive to hair,” he wrote on the social network in support of his student. “Mahan had become isolated after going bald, smile had disappeared from his face and I was concerned about his class performance. That’s why I thought about shaving my head to get him back on track.”
Mohammadian’s Facebook post soon caught the eyes of hundreds of Iranian web users. “When I logged in to my Facebook the next day, I couldn’t believe the number of people who had liked it and shared it,” he said.
- The Republican chair of the House probe into Russia and Trump should step down after secretly meeting with a source at the White House, say top Democrats.
- President Trump will sign an executive order on Tuesday stopping the EPA's plan to limit power plants burning coal.
- Facebook will start globally rolling out three features today on iOS and Android that strongly resemble Snapchat. They're called Camera, Direct, and Stories.
- And a college student was banned from Tinder after scamming some men out of money 💸 💔