4. But in all seriousness, Dave Grohl just seems like he’d be a blast to hang out with.
5. Oh, while we’re talking about his Nirvana days, here’s a photo of him and Krist Novoselic hanging out with Flea and Anthony Kiedis from Red Hot Chili Peppers.
6. He’s got awesome friends, like Slash and Lemmy from Motörhead. He also hangs out with Tenacious D and Queens of the Stone Age.
24. And lastly, if you needed anymore proof that Dave Grohl is the coolest guy on the planet, watch this two-minute video about his love of coffee.
- More than 90 people have died in Indonesia's earthquake, officials say. Thousands of rescuers are being deployed to the hit area.
- Fake news fools most Americans who read it — and Facebook is a major source, a BuzzFeed News survey has found 📰❌
- A refrigerator is being eyed as the possible origin of the fire at an Oakland warehouse party that killed 36 people, a law enforcement official said.
- An adorable 3-year-old boy proudly covered his kitchen with carrots in the greatest carrot heist of all time 😂👏