4. But in all seriousness, Dave Grohl just seems like he’d be a blast to hang out with.
5. Oh, while we’re talking about his Nirvana days, here’s a photo of him and Krist Novoselic hanging out with Flea and Anthony Kiedis from Red Hot Chili Peppers.
6. He’s got awesome friends, like Slash and Lemmy from Motörhead. He also hangs out with Tenacious D and Queens of the Stone Age.
24. And lastly, if you needed anymore proof that Dave Grohl is the coolest guy on the planet, watch this two-minute video about his love of coffee.
- Donald Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- The FBI has opened an investigation after 11 Jewish community centers across the US received bomb threats on Monday.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎