1. Alright, let's start with an obvious one, that they were in the same class at Dexter from Dexter's Lab.
2. In one episode, Blossom comes out of a pile of clothes dressed as Cartman from South Park.
3. Did you ever notice this Jigglypuff watch?
4. Or Blossom's Pikachu stuffed animal?
5. Here are two awesome Big Lebowski references.
6. The Dude abides.
7. Here's Mojo reading a newspaper with an ad for the Gorillaz on the lefthand side.
9. This is them playing rock, paper, scissors.
10. You MIGHT have known that The Powerpuff Girls and Samurai Jack take place in the same city.
11. Or that the game the Mayor was so absolutely terrible at playing was Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time.
12. But did you catch the time that woman tried to steal The Mayor's family jewels?
13. This entire episode of The Beat Alls that is full of too many Beatles references to count.
14. What about that time Fred and Barney robbed a bank?
15. Or the episode when Totoro stopped by?
16. Most kids probably didn't realize this was a Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas reference.
17. Or that this was taken from the famous dogs playing poker painting.
18. Did you know Princess Leia stopped by the girls' birthday party?
19. And this couldn't have been an accident.
20. Or this.
21. Some people think there MAY have been a dirty joke in Ms. Bellum's address. What do you think?
(69, get it?)