18. And finally, there is a ton of speculation about the name of the episode, but here’s a really fun one:
Like a Villas-Boas.
Brilliant explanation of what the title of Breaking bad’s finale “FeLiNa” meant. Also an anagram of ‘Finale’
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classics including "Twister" and "Titanic."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲